Sunday, February 3, 2008
Super Bowl Sunday – 03 February 2008
Today is Super Bowl Sunday, so Jim is all a twitter. I, on the other hand, see it as an opportunity to prepare a "themed" Sunday Supper. Don't get me wrong, I see nothing wrong with worshiping Tom Brady! I guess it is the one football game that appeals to me. Maybe it is the halftime show. Maybe it is the commercials. Maybe, this year, it is the debut of Paula Abdul's comeback song during the pre-game festivities. Maybe it is all of this and more, but most importantly, it's the WINGS! The Super Bowl provides the perfect excuse to eat bar food, one of my favorites. Enjoy the game, and may your Super Bowl party be filled with good food, frosty beverages and great friends!
- Hooters Secret Recipe Hot Wings
- Crisp Organic Celery, Carrots and Broccoli
- Junior League Twice Baked Potatoes
- Giant Nacho Pizzas With Organic Toppings and Scratch Salsa
- Cajun Infused Boiled Organic Peanuts