Saturday, March 8, 2008
09 March 2008
What a treat. Tonight, we had Britt and Lee Ann up for dinner. Yes, it is only Saturday night, but the company was delicious. Not sure what's for supper tomorrow, but tonight I cooked a wacked out version of Shrimp and Grits with a side of creamed cabbage. Oh yes, we also had Salt and Pepper Buttermilk Bisquits: they owned. Lee Ann and Britt brought a great Zin and four divine cupcakes! Life is good right now...
- Butterbean Pate and Creamcheese Almondine
- Georgia White Shrimp and Gruyere Cream Grits
- Slightly Creamed Organic Cabbage
- Salt and Pepper OMG! Buttermilk Biscuits
- Assorted Cupcakes from Britt and Lee Anne
Florals were provided from Jim's garden, a simple arrangement of the season's first daffodils!